Advocating For Clients Involved In Complex Motor Vehicle Accidents
Many people think only of automobile accidents when they hear about personal injury law. However, other types of vehicles are involved in collisions on surface streets and highways, and oftentimes the damages from these types of accidents can be more catastrophic than a wreck involving two cars.
Laputka, Bayless, Ecker & Cohn, PC‘s personal injury attorney has more than 20 years of experience in this practice area and understands how to evaluate your claim and advocate for a settlement that is fair to you and helps you rebuild your life. Unlike the insurance companies, our firm’s lawyers are concerned with your well-being and will fight for maximum compensation.
How We Fight For Your Motor Vehicle Claim
There are numerous factors that complicate vehicle accidents involving trucks, motorcycles, pedestrians or bicycles. For example:
- In a collision with a commercial truck, the driver may be protected not only by an insurance company lawyer but a legal team hired by their employer.
- Large semitrailer (18-wheeler) trucks are exponentially heavier than conventional cars and far harder to stop when braking during an accident.
- Over-the-road commercial drivers are required to keep logs of their trips, introducing a great deal of additional data that must be evaluated to prove they acted negligently.
- Motorcycles provide very little protection for a driver or passenger, leading to head, spinal cord or other life-threatening injuries.
- Defense lawyers in a motorcycle-car accident case may portray a motorcyclist as irresponsible or careless based upon outdated stereotypes.
- Pedestrians and bicyclists can be permanently injured in collisions with a car or truck, given their minimal amount of physical protection when sharing the road with other vehicles.
Each of these scenarios requires a skilled, experienced attorney to sift through the evidence, interview witnesses and partner with accident-reconstruction specialists and other experts to build a compelling case for you. Our personal injury attorney, John M. Gallagher, is prepared to negotiate strategically or litigate aggressively to secure fair compensation for your case – whatever it takes to get the job done.
Do Not Wait To File Your Claim – Contact Us Today
Valuable evidence can be lost when you defer filing a personal injury lawsuit. Call our office in Hazleton at 570-861-5905 or use our convenient email contact form. We serve clients across northeastern Pennsylvania.