Hazleton Estate Planning Lawyer
You Cannot Predict When Major Events Will Alter Your Life
Proactive estate planning can help you deal with the challenges you and your family face when death, an accident or serious illness occurs. Estate planning is not an endeavor that is important only for wealthy individuals. Regardless of the income you earn and the assets you possess, you should take the time to create an estate plan.
Our Estate Planning Attorneys Assist Clients Throughout Northeastern Pennsylvania
People throughout our region trust Laputka, Bayless, Ecker & Cohn, PC, for comprehensive estate planning and probate services. Attorney Robert S. Sensky also represents Pennsylvanians and out-of-state executors appointed to settle estates in Pennsylvania. While he has created cutting-edge and effective strategies for business owners and high net worth clients, he also helps people from all income levels, applying extensive knowledge of:
- Wills, trusts and powers of attorney
- Wealth preservation and charitable giving
- International and multistate estate planning
- Business succession planning, including entity formation and exit strategies
- Estate and inheritance tax considerations
- Special needs trusts and Medicaid planning
- Guardian and conservatorship matters
- Trust administration and corporate fiduciary services
- Documentation for adoptions and name changes
- Estate and probate administration
- Will contests and probate litigation
For more than 60 years, dedicated lawyers at our firm have built long-term relationships with our clients. Multiple generations of Pennsylvania families have come to us for help with wills and trusts. Our knowledge of these families’ histories and priorities is instrumental when creating estate plans for members of their second and third generations.
Living Wills And Trusts Attorneys Protecting Your Interests
Email us or call 570-861-5905 to discuss your specific needs and our range of legal services. Hazleton-based estate planning attorney Robert Sensky serves Luzerne, Schuylkill, Carbon and all surrounding counties.