Hazleton Estate Planning and Probate Attorneys
Estate planning is an important concern for nearly everyone, not just for the wealthy — and it should not be put off until retirement. Everyone should complete some degree of estate planning, including young, single people with modest assets and others in prime health.
You can’t predict death, tragedy, illness or mental infirmity, but you can prepare for it. Laputka, Bayless, Ecker & Cohn, PC, in Hazleton offers comprehensive and affordable services in estate planning, elder law, estate administration and probate law. Our established firm has proudly served Luzerne County and the surrounding region for more than 60 years.
Helping Clients Across Northeastern Pennsylvania With Wills, Trusts, Disability Planning and Much More
Attorney Robert S. Sensky can provide advanced strategies for business owners and high net worth clients, but we welcome individuals and couples with basic needs as well. We also regularly counsel out-of-state clients such as executors appointed to settle Pennsylvania estates.
- Wills, trusts and estate planning documents of virtually every degree of sophistication
- Wealth preservation and charitable giving
- International and multistate estate planning
- Business succession planning, including entity formation and exit strategies
- Estate and inheritance tax considerations
- Special needs trusts and Medicaid planning
- Guardian and conservatorship matters
- Trust administration and corporate fiduciary services
- Documents for adoptions and name changes
- Estate and probate administration
- Will contests and probate litigation
A Law Firm for Your Protection at Any Age, Under Any Circumstances
Many of our estate planning clients are business owners or injury victims whom we have helped resolve other important legal challenges. We value those long-term relationships, and we take great satisfaction in serving second and third generations of families who have entrusted their legal matters to Laputka, Bayless, Ecker & Cohn, PC, over the years.
Our familiarity with clients’ family situations and business and personal goals enables us to anticipate issues and individualize their estate plans for maximum protection of their interests.
Do you need a Hazleton probate lawyer to help you settle a deceased loved one’s affairs? Do you need an estate planning lawyer to update a will or create a trust that reflects your important goals? Email us or call 570-861-5905 to discuss our services. We serve Luzerne, Schuylkill, Carbon, Columbia, Lackawanna, Monroe, Montour and surrounding counties.