Trusted Real Estate And Business Lawyers In Northeastern Pennsylvania
Strategic Counsel, Planning And Representation For Businesses, Lenders And Developers
Waiting until after a conflict arises to seek legal advice is a common and sometimes costly mistake. At Laputka, Bayless, Ecker & Cohn, PC, we emphasize the importance of avoiding disputes through the consulting and planning process.
However, even the best plans can go awry with a business contract or major transaction. We aim to prevent problems, mitigate the fallout or resolve conflicts as cost-effectively as possible. We prioritize keeping you out of court if we can — but we will fight to win for you if we can’t.
Our established Hazleton law firm serves business owners, lending institutions, real estate developers and property owners in all facets of business law and real estate law. We practice throughout northeastern Pennsylvania, including Luzerne, Schuylkill, Carbon, Columbia, Lackawanna, Monroe and surrounding counties.
Northeastern Pennsylvania Business Attorneys
Laputka, Bayless, Ecker & Cohn, PC, has served the business community and development industry for more than six decades. Our business and real estate practice is headed by attorney Robert S. Sensky. He brings 25 years of focused experience, including prior service as corporate counsel for a Fortune 500 company.
We offer comprehensive legal services, with an emphasis on preventive law:
- Entity formation and business planning — including all aspects of startup and reorganization
- Business transactions — including buy-sell agreements, leases, mergers and acquisitions
- Commercial lender services — including loan documentation, workouts, collections and creditors’ rights
- Real estate and development — including transactions and land use and zoning challenges
- Employment law — including labor relations, restrictive covenants, HR matters and defense counsel
- Business and commercial litigation, often arising from complex contract disputes — whether adept negotiation, ADR or courtroom advocacy is required
A Law Firm Built On Service And Results
Our diverse clientele ranges from mom and pop businesses, local developers and community banks to regional lenders, real estate investment trusts and large corporations with hundreds of employees.
We take pride in the number of business owners who are our longtime clients for both business concerns and personal legal matters. Experience matters when you need legal counsel. So does trust, familiarity and personalized attention. Email us or call 570-861-5905 to discuss your needs with Hazleton real estate lawyer Robert Sensky.