Getting started with a new business idea can be an exciting time. Of course, any new venture can be a challenge without the help and support of your friends and family. While you are talking about your vision for your new company, you may find yourself inspiring...
Once you and any other parents are gone, all your children may have left is one another. For many Pennsylvania residents working on their estate plans, figuring out how to leave assets behind to siblings without causing strife between or among them is an important...
Businesses end up in court for many reasons, but you need to pay close attention to allegations of harassment and discrimination if you run a business. From major corporations to smaller firms, the impact of a harassment case can lead to all sorts of problems for...
GET OUR HELP TODAY
- How can the Spearin Doctrine protect in defective workmanship claims?
- Strategies for business entity selection: a step-by step guide
- Introductory guide to starting a small business
- An overview of Pennsylvania business structures
- Ways Pennsylvania employers can prevent workplace discrimination
- 5 accounting errors Pennsylvania business owners should avoid
- Choice of business entity for your new Northeast Pennsylvania business
- Courts clarifying the status of non-compete agreements in Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania workers’ compensation: Marcellus Shale fracking injuries
- A Pennsylvania court finds an exception to the “going and coming” rule
- Common questions about workers’ compensation in Pennsylvania
- Workers’ compensation “unsightly appearance” rule
- Workers’ compensation for ‘personal projects’ in Pennsylvania
- Bart E. Ecker has been selected as a 2013 Super Lawyer
- Two Hazleton Attorneys Earn Workers’ Compensation Law Specialty Certification
- Injury Reports in Pennsylvania Workers’ Compensation Cases