Before the end of your Pennsylvania commercial lease term, you may want to examine the local market and take a good, hard look at your existing lease agreement. Commercial lease terms are often lengthy, so it is wise to review your lease to make sure it still suits...
When business owners in Pennsylvania think of planning for their future, they may focus on developing competitive strategies, growing their customer base or expanding their product line. However, planning for the sustainability of their operations is equally as...
Similar to estate planning, business succession planning is more effective when people take care of it long before they think it is necessary. The process of passing the family business to one or more heirs could take 10 years or more, and without the plan, they may...
GET OUR HELP TODAY
- How can the Spearin Doctrine protect in defective workmanship claims?
- Strategies for business entity selection: a step-by step guide
- Introductory guide to starting a small business
- An overview of Pennsylvania business structures
- Ways Pennsylvania employers can prevent workplace discrimination
- 5 accounting errors Pennsylvania business owners should avoid
- Choice of business entity for your new Northeast Pennsylvania business
- Courts clarifying the status of non-compete agreements in Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania workers’ compensation: Marcellus Shale fracking injuries
- A Pennsylvania court finds an exception to the “going and coming” rule
- Common questions about workers’ compensation in Pennsylvania
- Workers’ compensation “unsightly appearance” rule
- Workers’ compensation for ‘personal projects’ in Pennsylvania
- Bart E. Ecker has been selected as a 2013 Super Lawyer
- Two Hazleton Attorneys Earn Workers’ Compensation Law Specialty Certification
- Injury Reports in Pennsylvania Workers’ Compensation Cases