After months of searching for the perfect location for your Pennsylvania-based business, you think that you found the one. Before signing a contract, what due diligence should you prioritize though? Business News Daily dives into some areas to research before agreeing...
Trusts are valuable estate planning tools, and there are many types of trusts available under Pennsylvania law. All trusts require a trustee. The trustee’s job is to follow the terms of the trust, manage the trust’s assets, handle distributions and pay all necessary...
Choosing the right entity — or structure — for your business is a major decision. The various different types of business entities each have a different impact on taxes, legal liability, operational requirements and more. In addition to sole proprietorships,...
GET OUR HELP TODAY
- How can the Spearin Doctrine protect in defective workmanship claims?
- Strategies for business entity selection: a step-by step guide
- Introductory guide to starting a small business
- An overview of Pennsylvania business structures
- Ways Pennsylvania employers can prevent workplace discrimination
- 5 accounting errors Pennsylvania business owners should avoid
- Choice of business entity for your new Northeast Pennsylvania business
- Courts clarifying the status of non-compete agreements in Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania workers’ compensation: Marcellus Shale fracking injuries
- A Pennsylvania court finds an exception to the “going and coming” rule
- Common questions about workers’ compensation in Pennsylvania
- Workers’ compensation “unsightly appearance” rule
- Workers’ compensation for ‘personal projects’ in Pennsylvania
- Bart E. Ecker has been selected as a 2013 Super Lawyer
- Two Hazleton Attorneys Earn Workers’ Compensation Law Specialty Certification
- Injury Reports in Pennsylvania Workers’ Compensation Cases