Many Pennsylvania business owners are aware of the possibility that their business will not generate enough profit to warrant staying open. Even business owners who are successful may want to pursue other endeavors or to spend time with family. Business owners who...
One of the principal reasons for making a will in Pennsylvania is to avoid conflict among potential heirs by resolving all questions about the distribution of assets. Unfortunately, even a carefully drafted will may offend certain family members who thought they would...
When you are starting a new business, you may be paying attention to your products and services, your business partners and employees, your potential customers and many other factors. All of those things are more than enough to keep you busy. However, it’s also...
GET OUR HELP TODAY
- How can the Spearin Doctrine protect in defective workmanship claims?
- Strategies for business entity selection: a step-by step guide
- Introductory guide to starting a small business
- An overview of Pennsylvania business structures
- Ways Pennsylvania employers can prevent workplace discrimination
- 5 accounting errors Pennsylvania business owners should avoid
- Choice of business entity for your new Northeast Pennsylvania business
- Courts clarifying the status of non-compete agreements in Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania workers’ compensation: Marcellus Shale fracking injuries
- A Pennsylvania court finds an exception to the “going and coming” rule
- Common questions about workers’ compensation in Pennsylvania
- Workers’ compensation “unsightly appearance” rule
- Workers’ compensation for ‘personal projects’ in Pennsylvania
- Bart E. Ecker has been selected as a 2013 Super Lawyer
- Two Hazleton Attorneys Earn Workers’ Compensation Law Specialty Certification
- Injury Reports in Pennsylvania Workers’ Compensation Cases